Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Website

Hello Girls, I am not that stressed anymore. I came home and looked at the to do list and it is not bad. We have sccomplished a lot on there. The only thing I noticed we need to do is link (site) the picture on the Introduction page. Other then that I went through and every page says who it is created bya nd has an email address, and the pictures are linked. The only things are the epals assignment and google map, the big bang page, blog, and then all our websites. I don;t remember who is putting what websites on what pages so maybe someone can clarify that for me. I sent mine to Shannon, but on my list I have myself doing one on fertilizer so don't know whos web address that was but let me know. Also don't forget to put your digital stories on there. We should be fine. Have a great weekend and I will see you on Thursday at 11. If we need to come in early I am able to on that day, just let me know. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment